Dating as a lesbian is hard. I’m not trying to sound jaded; it’s simply true. Women are emotional creatures who are often VERY hard to read. Men, on the other hand, wear their feelings on their sleeve. If they want to have sex with you, it’s obvious. If a woman likes you… well, it’s not that obvious.
I’m not into games or puzzles. I need things to be spelled out. A-B-C-D-E-F-G. Otherwise, I’d rather be hanging out with my dog in my apartment on a Sunday afternoon. At least she’s consistent and doesn’t know how to act passive aggressive.
A few weeks ago I went on a few dates with a questioning woman, and I will never do that again. Listen to me carefully: IF A WOMAN IS QUESTIONING WHETHER OR NOT SHE WANTS TO BE WITH YOU, JUST LEAVE. You deserve better.
Here are 7 reasons why it’s better to hang with your dog than to go on a date:
8. During Hard Times, A Dog Always Has Your Back
7. You Save Money
6. There Are Never Any Sudden Fights
5. They Will Listen to You Talk Even When They’re Tired
4. Traveling Is Stress-free
3. You Never Have to Fight About What to Watch
2. Dogs Won’t Make You Eat Vegetarian Food